Appreciation

As final exam week comes to a close, students will be saying farewell to teachers, friends, and a daily routine they have come to expect during classes. In this post, I would like to thank my lecturer Madam Azidatunoor for her guidance through out this Internet Technology for Language Learning class and honestly, I learned so much about the software, website and more applications that can be used for my study or business purpose. Without your sincere learning process, surely me and my friends could not have the chance to drill our IT level performance. Thank you very much, madam!

Not to forget, to my fellow members and friends, all of you have been my pillar of strength in my studies for this hectic semester and your kindness, help, understanding are truly appreciated. With friends like you, this class have been coloured with colourful rainbow! Thank you friends.

Until we meet again. Bon Voyage!